Dear Discovery Channel,
As an ardent fan i am writing to tell you about the five kittens that are staying in my house. They belong to
Queeny Cat ( who apparently is not the angelic little lady she seemingly made out to be) I see great potential in these kittens and think that they should be on one of your programmes. Dont get me wrong. I love having them here and am not at all jealous of them. I do however feel that it is a sheer waste of talent and potential
if they do not have the opportunity to truly shine.My owner feels the same way, i am sure of this. However there is no need to bother asking her permission as she is very very busy. I can put them on the first plane once you let me know. In fact, they are already packed. As you can appreciate the cost of friskies is quite high and i for one am feeling the pinch. Mainly around my tummy. I am sure you can create an entertaining programme around these kittens, something along the line of The Duggars? or Meet the Kardashians?
Best Regards,Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment