Thursday, 10 February 2011

Sardines and Jam





Dear Mr.Friskies, I am a regular customer. In fact, i have invested a lot of money in buying
Friskies and i therefore am of the opinion that as one of your Shareholders/ Clients
i have a right to suggest some new and varied flavours as there is only so much Ocean fish
and Chicken i can take. Please find listed below a comprehensive list of suggestions that i
have compiled ( free of charge)

1) Lizard and Mustard

2) Chili and Crab

3) Tandoori Mutton

4) Cockroach and Chocolate

5) Cappuccino ( for the executive Cat)

6 ) Jellybean

7 ) Grass

8) Sardines and Jam


I feel that these flavours fully capture a Cat's varied palette and i look forward to
your reply. Also, we can work on packaging as i believe i would make an excellent
Friskies Model. I enclose a photo of myself which i am sure you will like.

Love, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment