Thursday, 10 February 2011

Pirate Cat and Johnny Depp

Dear Mr.Depp,

I understand from reliable sources that you are doing yet
another Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I greatly enjoyed watching the previous ones and i am writing to
inquire as to when i can come and audition? Cats are
great shipmates and i am not at all prone to travel sickness. If you can send me a copy of the script i would be most grateful and i will start rehearsing my lines immediately. I have already perfected one or two "Pirate-esque" laughs (i took the liberty of writing a few lines) The first one is as follows:

Johnny Depp:

Hello

Pirate Cat :

Ha ha ha yo ho ho..


The Second one is :

Johnny Depp :

Hello

Pirate Cat:

Har harr harr harr.


I think both of them evoke feelings of  great passion as well as other Piratey things.

The only stipulation i have is that i do not have to work with a parrot. 

I enclose a picture of myself looking semi-pirate like. If you use your imagination you can perhaps picture me in a little pirate hat. 

Best Regards,
Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment