Thursday, 10 February 2011

Dear Mr.Nescafe

Dear Mr.Nescafe,

My Owner said Coffee is bad for me. Then again, she drinks it all day. I was therefore wondering if you have any plans in the near future to actually create a coffee specifically ( as in directly for/ aimed at / ) Cats? I am convinced that there is a huge market for Cat coffee because if you think about it Cats are basically " nocturnal" and therefore a coffee " fix" would perhaps make a night of hunting and mating a lot more fun. ( They would have more energy ) I hope you will consider this.
Otherwise there are many other brands ( indocafe, Lavazza) who will. So, it is wise to jump on the bandwagon now ( whatever a bandwagon is)  I am available for brainstorming and am happy to be
part of what i feel will be a truly viable venture.
Regards to Mrs.Nescafe.
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment