My Owner keeps changing the backgrounds of my Blog. I have tried to tell her that backgrounds are fine and that content is the most important thing. My Owner thinks otherwise. People intrigue us Cats. We sit and watch as they run around, talk on phones, frown over bills, pick quarells, go on diets, over emphasize the physical aspects of the world and prioritize stuff. Cats on the other hand are way more chillaxed. We are lazy by nature but active in spirit. We adore jumping and climbing, messing things up, watching leaves blow around in no apparent fashion. And then of course there's the ever important Nap and stretch. Nap and stretch. Roll over, yawn, stretch, change positions and nap again. I like my Owner when she is chilling out. She smiles more and even laughs.
It's a shame that people don't take a page out of our Cat's manual. I better upload this now before my owner decides to change the background again. I may even upload a sexy little picture of myself. I am quite photogenic. Love, Cat
![]() |
| She's behind me again. Everytime i try to take a bloody picture she turns up. It's embarassing. |

No comments:
Post a Comment