Friday, 11 February 2011

My Owner and me

My Owner and i have very different perspectives on life. She believes that we should worry about stuff. I think that is rather absurd. She works herself up over small things. I tend to let small things disappear.

Sometimes she stares out of the window gazing at her problems in her mind. I stare out of the window and gaze at the trees, the sky, the way clouds fluff and those sweet little birds. 

She runs around and gets nowhere. I run around and have fun. She thinks that money is the answer. I dont even know what the question is. My owner worries what people think of her. I think she is nice but i am not people.

My Owner thinks that love has to be worked at. I think that Love is something that is present without trying too hard. My Owner has self-esteem issues. I have esteemed values. My Owner thinks that lying in the sun and rolling in the grass is silly. I think it's necessary. My Owner doesn't speak Cat. Perhaps if she did she would be more chillaxed. We could share a friskie or two and stare at the trees instead of imaginary problems together.

No comments:

Post a Comment