Friday, 11 February 2011

Dear Anjelina,

Dear Anjelina, You must have had a very busy week as i have not heard from you. The good news is that i may be appearing in a film with Johnny ( Depp) and i am awaiting the script for Pirates of the Carribean as i write.
How is Mr.Pitt? I do hope you write soon as i am a big fan. The 5 kittens i have are still available if you want them. They are very sweet and not at all annoying and in my space.
Best Regards,
Cat.

P.S just so you know i am also corresponding with Christine ( Aguilera) and Demi Moore. We are just friends though.

PPS. I had eggs again for breakfast. LOL. I am soo predictable. ROLF. LOFR. FLOR. LORFL.

( Thats internet talk/ Mobile telephone lingo for laughing)

Love,Cat

Looking for Lizards. A favourite pastime of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment